X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr PotatoHead
    • Jun 2008

Plastic membrane needed

Does anyone know where to get the plastic membrane used inside the rear door (tailgate) of my NM Paj? (presumably the same for most models/cars).

I needed to remove it to get to the guts of the rear door and, you guessed it, it ripped! not once, but several times. I was being carefull, but just a little too much energy at just the wrong moment and .........
    NM Exceed 3.5 Manual Petrol, Injected Gas, UniChip, Cooper ST's + Goodyear muddies for the fun stuff, Extractors, stainless 2.5" Exhaust, stainless free flow Mufflers, OME Shocks and Springs, Poly airbags, underbody Sump and Tranny guards, Front and Rear lockers, Crawler gears, ARB Winch bar, Warn 9000lb winch, Custom 'Cheezy' side and rear bars and IPF Spotties.
  • Bennys
    • Jun 2009

I replaced the stuff in my old magna with the black plastic sheeting u get from bunnings (usually used for gardening) and some black silicon.
    Seemed to work.
    MN GL-R, ARB Front and Rear Bars, Rocksliders, Canopy, uniden uhf, Kumho KL71s, Rear Locker, tigerz11 winch, dual batts.

North Brisbane

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X