• Show
Clear All
  • eman
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2009
    • Cranebrook, NSW

An intro after some lurking

Hi all,

My name is Eden and I'm in Sydney. I figured it was about time introduce myself after lurking around for a little bit, especially as I have just taken delivery of my new 09 Diesel NT GLS Pajero. Managed to grab one of the last ones before a September delivery. Only have the tow pack, bluetooth, Aux input and carpet mats for now, but I'm sure there will be more done to it in the future. Found this place after searching for details on the new NT Pajero. Looks like a great forum to add to my regular haunts...

The main reason for purchasing the Pajero was to tow my sports sedan. It's a Ford Capri with a 13B Peripheral Port Rotary which is used in the NSW hillclimb championship. Have had a slight taste of 4wding with the old mans 89 TI Pajero, and an old 82 Hilux I had with a 253 V8. Hopefully will get a chance to take the NT out when I'm not working on the other toys.

Will get around to posting some photos in the next week or so!

Cheers,
    Eden
    2009 NT GLS DiD 5spd - ARB Deluxe bar, Tigerz11 12,000lbs Winch, Airtec Snorkel, ARB Front Locker, TJM Rear Locker, Hankook AT-M 265/70/17, Bilsteins, Lovells HD 50mm, Bushskinz Intercooler, Sump, Trans & Transfer Case Guards, Brown Davis long range tank, Pioneer Head Unit, ARB Dual Battery Tray, Redarc SBI12, GME TX3440, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Stebel alarm & car horns, Rhino Pioneer Platform rack, DIY (Rear Shelf, Sliders, Fridge Slide), Ultragauge, 3" Exhaust
  • CeeJay
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2008
    • Samford, QLD

Cheers Eden, looking forward to pics of the NT getting dirty but also the Capri!

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X