• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 02-SR5
    Valued Member
    • Dec 2010
    • Toowoomba

I'd buy one.

We cruised the local dealer today and after sitting in one, we decided we'd buy one.

Considering when driving it, we cant see the arse end which I'm not a fan off. But that's ok, I wont look at it.

I still have 5 years remaining on my correct ride.

Let's see how they go in 5 years time.
    Last edited by 02-SR5; 12-06-16, 04:30 AM.
    MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.
  • Ian Sharpe
    Valued Member
    • Nov 2000
    • Tasmania

Originally posted by 02-SR5 View Post
    We cruised the local dealer today and after sitting in one, we decided we'd buy one.

Considering when driving it, we cant see the arse end which I'm not a fan off. But that's ok, I wount look at it.

Let's see how the go in 5 years time.
    yeah mate it just plain fugly
    NS shorty 3.8l petrol with winch, front/rear E-lockers
    NT shorty 3.2l tdi, pretty stock with rear locker

Comment

• spot01
      Valued Member
      • Apr 2011
      • Adelaide

Just noticed a bunch of them fresh off the ship at Outer Harbour today - I wonder if these are the first of the 7 seaters arriving?
      Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

• BMN
        Valued Member
        • Aug 2010
        • Perth WA

Considering when driving it, we cant see the arse end which I'm not a fan off. But that's ok, I wount look at it.

Let's see how the go in 5 years time.
        Agree, have been on the hunt for a new 7seater for the past 3 yrs and there is no new or second hand car in the driveway, so will consider the PS now the 7 seat is an option.
        2010 PB LS Auto, 7seat, silver with lots of pinstripes, Dual batts, Toyo AT2, ARB roof rack, Rear storage/fridge, Bilstien/Kings

Comment

• littleriver
          Valued Member
          • Jan 2013
          • Queensland

Considering when driving it, we cant see the arse end which I'm not a fan off. But that's ok, I wont look at it.

Let's see how they go in 5 years time.
          well done

enjoy ...

2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

• Jizza
            • May 2016
            • Adelaide

Originally posted by spot01 View Post
            Just noticed a bunch of them fresh off the ship at Outer Harbour today - I wonder if these are the first of the 7 seaters arriving?
            Hope so cause mine will be one of them........... they are on the water and due in around June 24th so maybe?

Comment

• spot01
              Valued Member
              • Apr 2011
              • Adelaide

Originally posted by Jizza View Post
              Hope so cause mine will be one of them........... they are on the water and due in around June 24th so maybe?
              I would assume so, as they probably allowed a week or so to compliance & truck them to dealers. Your dealer should be able to see it's status in their system.
              Pajero NX MY21 GLS

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X