• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmartino
    • Jun 2007
    • Bulleen Victoria

GME tx4400 in NS Exceed

Hi All, Have just purchased a new GME TX4400 UHF unit. Has anyone fitted a unit to a NS exceed? The spot under the heater controls with card slot etc. Help on how to do this would great.
  • Daniel Fo
    • Aug 2007
    • Berwick, VIC

Did you have any luck on installing it? I was looking at mine yesterday (not sure if the exceed is different)...The card slot looks like a din size and if you can figure out how to take the front cover off it seems like the card slot can be removed (and therefore installed when you go to sell it again). I was going to ask the Mitsubishi dealer how to take the front panel off next time I get it serviced.
    -------------
    2002 100 Series to suit the growing family

SOLD: 2007 NS DiD SWB - great little car

Comment

• subi_man
      • Jul 2007
      • Canowindra - In the sticks, country NSW

Any particular reason you chose a DIN sized 4400 over the smaller or remote-head GME radios like the 3220, 3400 or 3420?? One of those would be much easier to fit to a modern Paj, but I suppose you pay extra $$ for that compactness

I've splurged and got a TX3440 with all the controls on the mic - in my Triton there is virtually no-where to easily fit a larger radio, so this was the logical (although pricey) solution for me

Cheers
      Andrew
      White 07 ML Triton GLX-R 3.2 Di-D, Ironman bullbar, TJM snorkel, GME TX3440, tinted and lined, Lightforce 240's, 265/75 Goodyear Wrangler SA's
      Got a new Triton?? Click here!!

Comment

• Deacs
        • Jul 2007
        • Currumbin, QLD

Bmartino,

It's probably a bit late, but here's how we installed our 4400 in our NP.
        Attached Files

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X