X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scotty
    • Aug 2007

91 nh pajero swb GLS.parts needed.

Hi all mitsy owners. i am looking for a Sun shade for the manual sun roof.
    they clip on to existing brackets stuck to the glass of the sunroof.
    i also need a hubcap and retaining clip for same pajero.
    these are great fun little trucks.safe driveing.

regards Scotty.
  • Terryo
    Valued Member
    • Jul 2007
    • Where ever we are parked, traveling full time

Scotty
    You might find a hub cap on ebay but they usually only sell a set of four.
    I was lucky, found one at a wrecker when looking for parts for another car and they gave it to me with the other parts, as he didn't think it was off a Pajero when I asked about it.
    Terry
    2015 NX GLX DiD,MM Steel bullbar, Ultimate Suspension 2” lift, King 9’ LED driving lights, Uniden UHF, TJM underbody protection, Engine Watchdog. Munji EGR delete cable.Dual battery. Ultra Guage, Fuel Manager primary fuel filter. KAON Cargo barrier. Drifta drawer and fridge slide. MM4x4 Automate Pro. In tow,Track Trailer T van.

Previously
    NH 1992 GLS 3.0 V6 13 years
    NP 2005 GLX 3.2 DiD 12 years

Comment

• dash
      • Jul 2007
      • Berwick

I have a hub cap of a NJ 94 that I don't need. If there the same you can have that ? How much are they worth $$$$

Cheers Dash
      Last edited by dash; 31-08-07, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• SPARKY!
        • Oct 2007

Bump!!!

I too am looking for one of these sun shades for my bloody SWB NJ Daikyo sunroof. Sick of putting on sunscreen every time we go for a drive!

Help us!!!

Comment

• Mitcon
          • Oct 2007

I just bought a set of caps off ebay, busted one of them trying to get it on

They cost about $100 from Mits, from the wrecker about $35 but can be hard to find.

I'm told there are in-fact 2 different type of caps, but I have no idea which your after and what fits what. When I got my Paj the other week it had 2 different types on it lol. Lost 3 of them down the first dirt road I went down.

So I'm after another cap myself at some point lol, but I what I do have is a spare retaining clip if you need it.
          ---------------
          Cheers
          Wayne

1994 Pajero NJ LWB GLS 3L V6/TJM Bullbar/SCA Spotties/DVD/Rear Camera/Tint & more to come

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X