X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steveler
    • Mar 2008

My 08 VRX Pajero 3.2 LitreTurbo Diesel

Heres a picture of my my VRX 08 model Pajero 3.2 litre turbo diesel Auto with family pack up @ Dinner Plains Resort Victoria when it hit minus 7 degrees in July 08 ,so far only modification ive done is tint the windows ,will get a Bullbar, driving lights , AT Tyres, and CB radio soon . Sort of wished i waited for the 09 model with the new bigger horsepower motor, that bit of extra grunt would of come in handy, oh well bit late now
    Last edited by steveler; 29-12-08, 12:12 AM.
    Steve 08 NS VRX Pajero DID Auto . TJM Steel Bullbar Warn Winch 9000 ib Narva 175 Ultimate Driving lights 3 pairs Uniden IC440 , Haymen Reece towbar TJM Airtec Snorkel Tint ARB Old Man Emu 2 Inch lift springs and shocks . Coopers 265 / 60 / 18 ATR VMS 500 GPS . TPMS 40 Litre Engel Fridge Rhino roof bars and rack Dashmat TJM 175 lpm A/C Ironman Duel Battery Kit F&R ARB Diff locks Long Ranger 60 Litre Aux Tank Black Widow rear draws and water tank Chip it Chip& Delete pipe ARB Awning
  • linou
    • Jul 2007
    • Perth

Looks great in the show! How did the chains go fitting wise? Any marks left on the alloys?
    Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

• steveler
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by linou View Post
      Looks great in the show! How did the chains go fitting wise? Any marks left on the alloys?
      Hi thanks for the reply had no dramas with the snowchains, they didnt bite into the Alloy rims . Due to heavy snowfalls hired the chains from Hoys in Harrietville , they fitted the chains for us as well when we was going up the mountain when it was minus 3 degrees which i thought was great they where not that hard to fit i watched the guy fit the chains but he seemed cold and uncomforable fitting chains to cars and 4x4s. I seen a lot 4x4s with no snowchains fitted driving around up on the mountains but i did the right thing and hired them and had them fitted as the law required and incase there was a accident and for insurance purposes. A guy i know that drives his Nissan up there every year doesnt bother with chains and hasnt had a problem yet. Regards Steve
      Steve 08 NS VRX Pajero DID Auto . TJM Steel Bullbar Warn Winch 9000 ib Narva 175 Ultimate Driving lights 3 pairs Uniden IC440 , Haymen Reece towbar TJM Airtec Snorkel Tint ARB Old Man Emu 2 Inch lift springs and shocks . Coopers 265 / 60 / 18 ATR VMS 500 GPS . TPMS 40 Litre Engel Fridge Rhino roof bars and rack Dashmat TJM 175 lpm A/C Ironman Duel Battery Kit F&R ARB Diff locks Long Ranger 60 Litre Aux Tank Black Widow rear draws and water tank Chip it Chip& Delete pipe ARB Awning

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X