• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jc20b
    • Nov 2008

Engine timing ? 3.5l

Hey guys Same post is in nm section

needs some help I got a little fuel signal bender to get my car running on e85 and by the way I tow a 2300kg boat and this fuel gives the motor a heap more torque you really notice it.

But anyways I wish I just bought a smt6 piggy back so I could control fuel and ignition but now im in the situation of trying to work out how I can add a bit more timing.

I want to ad up to 10 deg advance because the fuel I use has been tested at 111 octane I might as well take advantage of this and get more torque.

Can I tune from the standard ECU or is there a little unit that can speed the signal from he crank angle sensor to advance spark?

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT.

Oh by the way its a 01 model 3.5 and I get 550km a tank on e85 for 95c a L last time I filled up
  • wrexed03
    • Jul 2007

Look into Unichip and possibly ProSequential ECU they are both piggybacks. Re prosequential get onto TRADEWIND on the aussie magna forum aparently these are easy to tune but not sure if they will work on the pajero i know they work on the 3.5 magna engine so hopefully the will.
    Tell us abit more about this fuel signal bender. What is it? How does it work? Where can you get it if its that good?
    Some folks here might be intrested if there are gains to be had.

Regards

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X