• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HostKicker
    • Aug 2013
    • Melbourne, VIC

Hello! and First time servicing my Challenger

Hi everyone. My first post here! I've owned my Challenger for just over a week, and apart from a flat battery caused by a tailgate that doesn't close without a good shove (and therefore an internal light that stayed on all night) it's been trouble free so far.
    Today I thought I'd take advantage of the 25% off weekend at Repco (for auto-club members) and bought all the necessaries for a service. Especially good deal on Iridium plugs too, with 25% off the discounted price (although they're not needed for this service, I'll keep them aside for later).
    My question is, are there any 'traps' for the unwary? Or is it a fairly straightforward process to do the oil change? I'll be flushing before draining, I have a new sump-plug washer, and Repco's 'home brand' semi-syn oil and filter.
    Thanks in advance for any tips
  • Pickle
    Administrator
    • Jun 2007
    • All over Oz

Nothing really to watch out for with the PA. Undo bash plates ,drain oil then take filter off. Have plenty of rags ready as you will lose oil from the filter when you take it off. Bash plates can be a hassle putting them back on but other than that it is a fairly simple task.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X