• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bundys12
    • Dec 2010
    • Traralgon

What tyers?

Hi guys, new member first post. Had my new Challenger for a month sold the old Nissan now ready to do some upgrades to the challenger. Had BFGoodrich A/T's on the Nissan very happy with them, 90,000 k's. Should I stick with them for the new car or try the Cooper's. I like the look of ST. AT seem a bit 'highway' for me. Are my OME worth much? 4000 k's. Am I missing any other brands that are good?
  • Lethally25
    • Jun 2010
    • Brisbane

I have BF Goodrich ATs and I am very happy with them on this vehicle and previous cars.

I doubt anyone here would have had any problems with brands like Coopers, Bridgestones, Mickey Thompsons or the like.

I think the main point is that any will be better than the standard tyres offroad. I would shop around for the best trade in if you can find anyone to discount theirs for yours. I traded mine straight away with only 3 klms on them so got a good deal.

Good luck
    18 cans per person per day, plus an emergency carton.

2010 Challenger LS - Auto, Reverse Camera, HR Towbar, BF Goodrich 265/65R17, Custom Trade Racks

To Do: Bash Plates, Bullbar, Rear Storage, Diff Breathers, Suspension, Exhaust.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X