• Show
Clear All
  • Bing
    Valued Member
    • Sep 2009
    • Currently QLD

Uphill for battle for American brands.

I thought this was worth a read.

Chrysler and Dodge are facing the grim prospect of joining a long list of US failures in the Australian market, writes RICHARD BLACKBURN.
    They came, they saw, but they've failed to conquer. American cars appear to be on the nose with Australian buyers, with Chrysler and Dodge both struggling to sell cars Down Under.

2010 Platinum LE. Cool Silver, Auto, DiD, MM Rear Difflock. HD MM Tow bar and Lift Kit. Buzz Racks.

• Ian Johnston
    Valued Member
    • Feb 2010
    • Mount Gambier, SA

I have owned several American cars over the years, and now have an imported Toyota Soarer.(actually have 2)
    No comparison in build quality, drive feel etc between the 2. The Japanese cars are that much better than the US stuff, it aint funny.
    The Yanks used to build on horsepower 1st, everything else after. The quality of my US cars was very average to say the least.
    2015 Subaru Forester 2.5 petrol CVT. (Missus car)
    Just got an NS DID manual (my car) SOLD.
    2014 Subaru Outback diesel, CVT. Mine

Comment

• David Anderson
      Valued Member
      • Aug 2007
      • Albury

You would have to question Dodge bringing in all their crappy small cars even though the we're drowning in choice here and ignoring the market for a large 4x4 ute like the Ram 2500.

People pay almost 90K for a 200 series diesel for towing - a 2500 at or near the same price would be contender IMHO.

(plus, the american in me just want's one !)
      09 NT GL manual.

www.twigwater.com - My fly fishing blog.

http://www.dsaphoto.com

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X