X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ufc1972
    • Jan 2010

Snake racing Strut spacer

Does anyone know if the 25mm front strut coil spacer from a ML triton with fit the PB challenger.
    I figure if it does then with any luck I can also find one for the rear and with any luck get
    a good 30-40mm of lift cheaply and why still keeping the standard ride which I think is pretty good for what it is.
    I should be getting my new challenger next week and wanted to give it a little lift straight away. My last 4wd (Current model hilux) got a fair bit of minor damage in the time it to for me to put some larger tyres and a lift kit on although I expect the standard challenger to be heaps better then a standard hilux.

Here is a link to the part. http://72.34.32.141/~snakerac/produc...52bb7d1fa0a627
  • Challenged2010
    • Jul 2010
    • Naracoorte, SA

Originally posted by ufc1972 View Post
    Does anyone know if the 25mm front strut coil spacer from a ML triton with fit the PB challenger.
    I figure if it does then with any luck I can also find one for the rear and with any luck get
    a good 30-40mm of lift cheaply and why still keeping the standard ride which I think is pretty good for what it is.
    I should be getting my new challenger next week and wanted to give it a little lift straight away. My last 4wd (Current model hilux) got a fair bit of minor damage in the time it to for me to put some larger tyres and a lift kit on although I expect the standard challenger to be heaps better then a standard hilux.

Here is a link to the part. http://72.34.32.141/~snakerac/produc...52bb7d1fa0a627
    Did you get anything on this? I too am thinking about this for the front
    Dave
    2010 Silver Challenger LS auto, ARB Deluxe Bar, EDS full length custom bash plates, Airtek Snorkel, Narva 225 broad beam kit with HID conversion, 2" lift with OME suspension, Yokohama Geolandar AT-S 265-65-17

Comment

• LukeS
      • Mar 2010
      • Brisbane

Originally posted by Challenged2010 View Post
      Did you get anything on this? I too am thinking about this for the front

I looked into these before I got my suspension done. Apparently the triton ones fit in the front but are illegal and they dont make them for the rear..
      Mitsubishi PB Challenger:- Charcoal, 5sp auto, Factory bluetooth, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib 265 70/17, Old Man Emu suspension, Hayman Reece towbar, Custom nudge bar w/lightforce spotties, Custom bash plates, Extended diff breathers, GME TX3100 UHF, ABR Dual battery system, Prodigy P3 brake controller, APT fabrication sliders/steps. Towing: Jayco Hawk Outback

To do: Airtec snorkel, maybe ARB bar...

Comment

• Challenged2010
        • Jul 2010
        • Naracoorte, SA

Originally posted by LukeS View Post
        I looked into these before I got my suspension done. Apparently the triton ones fit in the front but are illegal and they dont make them for the rear..
        OK thanks. I've probably gotta get something done to the front suspension, as it has sagged with the weight of the ARB Deluxe bar (and I haven't got a winch on yet). The rear is fine, as I have very little load in it normally.
        Dave
        2010 Silver Challenger LS auto, ARB Deluxe Bar, EDS full length custom bash plates, Airtek Snorkel, Narva 225 broad beam kit with HID conversion, 2" lift with OME suspension, Yokohama Geolandar AT-S 265-65-17

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X