• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • l3LoWn
    • Mar 2010
    • Karratha wa

rocky fun in karratha wa

Hey people new member from karratha wa,its an adventure playground over here testing your driving skill on some challenging traks just minutes from where I live.The mighty paj holds its own against the cruisers and patrols.Just fitted cooper st's to my bus and planning a 2" lift.Checkout 'the jumpup' in karratha which has claimed many a mudflap and sil damage but again the paj did it with ease with only minor underbelly scraping hence the 2" lift kit on the wish list
    love your site
    Attached Files
  • PilbaraPete
    • Feb 2010
    • Karratha, WA

Hi,

Welcome to the site.

I am a new member too.

Great photos and nice rig.

I live in Karratha too and agree with you on the awesome 4WDing on our door step.

I have just put a 2" lift on my NM Paj (Bilstein / Lovell). If you are keen, drop me a PM and we can organise a meeting to have a look and a drive to see how you like it.

Cheers

Pete
    PilbaraPete
    2001 NM Pajero Exceed 3.5L Petrol Auto
    2" Bilstein/Lovell lift, Custom made Bashplate and Sump Guard, Lightforce 240 Blitz spotlights, GME TX3220 UHF, 40L Engel, Factory bullbar, Bridgestone Dueler A/T D694 265/70R16

Improvements yet to arrive....
    Custom rear shelves, Toyo Open Country M/T's 265/75R16, more recovery gear....

Comment

• SimmoT
      • Jun 2009
      • Wyndham, WA

Hi Guys,

Live in Perth but been up in Hedland for the past few months for work.

Really keen when I return home to plan some decent trips through the Pilbara and Kimberley - feel free to drop me a line with any recommendations and hopefully we can meet up in the near future for a bit of a run!

Cheers

Simmo
      2010 NT RX DiD Manual, Cooper ST-Maxx 265/70/R17LT, Tow Bar, TJM T13 Steel Bar, Airtec Snorkel, X-Ray Spotties, HD Kings, RAW Shocks, ARB Alloy Roof Rack, Outback Rear Drawers, Icom IC-440 UHF, TJM DBS Dual Battery System, 60L LRA Aux Tank, BushSkinz Bashplates and Sliders, Polyairs, 2.5m TJM Awning, OX 9500lb Winch.

Comment

• PilbaraPete
        • Feb 2010
        • Karratha, WA

Hi SimmoT,

Its gods country up here and the list of fun spots is endless.

Let me know when you come up, because we always have a few crew willing to go for a run into the bush, and the more people, the better it is.

Cheers mate.

Pete
        PilbaraPete
        2001 NM Pajero Exceed 3.5L Petrol Auto
        2" Bilstein/Lovell lift, Custom made Bashplate and Sump Guard, Lightforce 240 Blitz spotlights, GME TX3220 UHF, 40L Engel, Factory bullbar, Bridgestone Dueler A/T D694 265/70R16

Improvements yet to arrive....
        Custom rear shelves, Toyo Open Country M/T's 265/75R16, more recovery gear....

Comment

• Alex86
          Valued Member
          • Jul 2007
          • Here and there

Hey guys.

Have recently moved to Karratha and have my Paj here too.
          She's a white NL Escape with Vic plates, Paj Club sticker on the back window. If you happen to see me don't be shy and come say g'day!

Am keen to eventually get out and about when time allows me (bit hard for me at times to plan ahead). Nothing too serious though!!! haha

l3LoWn, i've ridden my pushbike on that track in your shots i think, the big hill on the southern side of town. Scared the sh!te out of me! I'm not as keen as you driving it!!!
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

• Ranger J
            Valued Member
            • Jun 2007
            • Perth, Western Australia

Hey fellas,

I envy you living and working in that part of the state. There is so much to see/explore within a stone-throw of Karratha, it's almost a crime to not own a 4wd.

Still haven't been that far north yet, gotta get up there before there is only waste dumps to climb!
            NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X